IMPORTANT UPDATE - The season will begin as a drive-in, farmers-only market (essential business) per State & County guidelines. We want it to be a healthy and safe environment for all community members, so please observe the following shopping rules.
Rules for Everyone
- Keep a 6’ distance between yourself and other people.
- Wear a mask. The Market has some reusable masks to hand out to those who need one, due to a very generous donation of a community member. You will take your new reusable mask home.
- Practice good hygiene - wash your hands with soap and water before you visit, while you are here at one of our handwash stations, and when you get home.
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing symptoms.
- Stay in your vehicle, except to access the EBT Benefits Clerk Desk. Keep a 6’ distance between yourself and other people at any time you are out of your vehicle.
- Follow and obey all signs, markers, barriers, and instructions from market staff or volunteers. DO NOT PASS OTHER VEHICLES IN THE PARKING LOT, please wait for them to pull forward for everyone's safety.
- Do not touch products on display - the vendor will get it for you.
- Do not linger - get in, buy your products, and get out with minimal social contact. This will help keep traffic moving - remember, there are cars behind you waiting to get through to visit the booths.
- No eating or drinking onsite.
- Pay using a card or exact change (if possible).
- Shop 1 person per household (if possible).
EBT/SNAP, FMNP WIC & Senior Dollars will be accepted. Our artisans & crafters may return when COVID-19 safety restrictions are lifted. Keep an eye out for any updates in the fluid situation.
The Concrete Saturday Market is home to farmers, gardeners, artists, and crafters, the Market is open every Saturday, Mid-May through Sept 5th from 10am-3pm at the
Concrete Community Center (see the maps below)
EBT, WIC, and Senior Bucks now accepted! See the booth to get your EBT coins, WIC and Senior Bucks are accepted directly at all vendors displaying WIC/Senior Bucks Accepted Here sign.
We are looking for produce vendors! Vegetables, berries, cheese, eggs, and meat desired!
The Concrete Saturday Market provides a venue for local charitable organizations to hold fund-raising bake sales. Please click here for information on Skagit County Health Department criteria for bake sales. Use the Contact form or email email@example.com to inquire about available dates for bake sales this season. The market will provide a canopy, two tables, chairs for you and there is no vendor fee for charitable organizations.
Youths age 12-18 may rent a booth for $5 to sell their handmade items. Both the youth and their parent/guardian must sign the Market Application Form and the Vendor Agreement.
The Market hosts local musical talent every Saturday it's open.
If you would like to play music and/or sing for us, please let us know on the Contact page or
send an email with the Headline "Music" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest - we hope to see you soon!